Due to the decommissioning of "parallel" trams it was accepted that this meant that many passengers had direct connections. In 1931, the new Ernst May settlement was connected to Bornheimer Hang. The route led from the Eschenheimer Tor on the northern edge of the city center on the Eschersheimer road to the neighboring village about 5 km north. A special episode during the Second World War represented the freight traffic, which was established by the Frankfurter and Offenbacher tram to maintain the supply of the population with food and later also heating material (coke) in addition to passenger transport. The gauges selected by the horse tram decades ago were retained in most cases, so that a mixed operation of horse and electric trains was possible.
Farben House on the Eschersheimer Landstraße and the Reuterweg. Everywhere it was necessary to convert the existing horse-drawn railway networks to the considerably more efficient electrical operation. Contents, history edit, belgian share of the Frankfurter Trambahn-Gesellschaft, issued 1880. Die Stadt Offenbach hatte die Linie aus Kostengründen 1996 stillgelegt. The streetcar line 12 ended now in the large Friedberger road at the Konstablerwache, for which a route section disused since 1978 was reactivated. A short time later, the former route crosses the Bitzweg and runs between it and the outskirts of Bergen to the intersection with Wilhelmshöher road, which, coming from Seckbach, crosses the route. The starting point of both lines was Heddernheim station, where the city had meanwhile extended the Eschersheimer line. The power plant was in operation during the entire period of operation of the fotg from 1884 to 1906. After completion of the three subway and the S-Bahn tunnels, all tram routes in the city center spendhaus reutlingen should be shut down. He canceled the opening of the new subway line two days before the scheduled date and prohibited all public and private celebrations planned for the occasion. As a result, the tram route from Berkersheim to the main station (line 13) was shut down on February 25, 1978, because it ran between Preungesheim and central station parallel to the new urban railway line. From Milan, in 1929, a Peter Witt open-top car was lent by the Azienda Trasporti Milanesi and extensively tested on the line 23, but he could not fully satisfy because of the constructive differences to the biaxial cars.
Fahrplan für Frankfurt/Main - STR 16 (Ginnheim, Frankfurt am Main) - Haltestelle Balduinstraße. This led to increasing criticism of this concept, culminating in public protests. A short time later, on March 11, 1978, the solemn farewell of the last two-axle railcar from the line operation took place. This line was extended on to the Kirchner school at the Hohen Brunnen.